- My kitchen is now dark chocolate brown and beige. It will be even more beige next week.
- California blinds are just like Venetian blinds, only with larger wooden slats.
- Having the right, niftily-designed shower caddy solves many problems.
- The comfy gel wrist rests I'm currently using with my computer are available to buy/replace in the UK.
- Revenge of the Sith - yep, it was a movie. I want Padme's hair stylist.
- The dollar store at Charles and Yonge sells mini Toblerone bars for 59 cents. (Thanks, aerinah!)
- Insomnia (Bathurst and Bloor) still has good potatoes.
- How can a street as short as mine have four speed humps proposed for it?
- On both Friday and Saturday, I ate dinner with groups of people, all of whom (including me) had their dinner bought for them.
Which of these images shows a vertical windmill? The other is a horizontal windmill. There is no right answer.
( Collapse )
I was wondering what other people, coming to the problem and the pictures for the first time, might choose as best embodying verticality or horizontality.