* I love having a clean house. Now if only I had the time and incentive to make it well-organized as well.
* The dissertation on Stradanus which I ordered the other week has come. I wonder if it will be as helpful as I hope it'll be?
Update: It's not the slightest bit helpful because Proquest has sent me the wrong dissertation entirely. Happily, they'll be sending out the correct one right away, but it'll probably be at least another two weeks before it arrives. Anyone interested in the Parody and Politics of Winthrop Mackworth Praed with an Appendix of the 1833 Morning Post Leaders (UMass, 1973)? I have a copy.
* I didn't just buy today's lunch, but tomorrow's breakfast as well from Clafouti. Lovely, lovely croissants.
* C.'s going to his first seder tonight. I was invited too, but in a hasty fit of absent-minded nonrefundable ticket buying, I'm going to the opera instead. I wanted to see this opera regardless, but in retrospect, it would have been nicer to do so some other night.
Update: Apparently, I am going to a seder tonight. The opera tickets are for Wednesday and Thursday, not for tonight at all. This is why I should keep my calendar updated even when I think I know exactly where and when everything is.
* My laptop battery is still at 0%.