* I have a lovely new Peach Berserk dress, made out of cotton, dyed purple and black, and printed in black and silver respectively. It is so comfortable it feels like wearing pyjamas. Buying it was an ideal shopping experience for me: i walked into the store, noticed the dress, tried it on, it fit perfectly, I bought it and left.
* I had the fun of introducing ballincollig and saffronjan to J.S. Bonbons hot chocolate. Also, I now know that J.S. Bonbons has availability in January for their "Intro to Working with Chocolate" class. I'm still very tempted.
* I have written a page today, and still have most of the day to look forwad to. I picked up a few crucial articles at the library yesterday and haven't even read them yet. That'll be good fodder for more writing.
* It might be cold outside, but it's lovely and sunny and bright.
* I finally got to see Cat's cat Cinnamon out from under the bed and playing. She's still very person-shy, but as long as no one moved, she was willing to frolic nearby.