- The Niagara Icewine Festival is on through January 23rd all over the Niagara escarpment.
- Winterlicious is on through February 10th, featuring $20 and $30 lunches and diners at something like 120 major restaurants around Toronto, in addition to various other food-related events.
- If you're going to be in Tuscany on the 28-29th of January, check out Cioccolosità, an all-chocolate festival in Monsummano Terme.
- Up in Lancashire, Northcote Manor will be holding its annual Food and Wine Festival from January 24th to February 30th, featuring a lineup of guest chefs.
- Back in Toronto, Clafouti will be closed for vacation until February 8th.