- The Niagara Icewine Festival is on through January 23rd all over the Niagara escarpment.
- Winterlicious is on through February 10th, featuring $20 and $30 lunches and diners at something like 120 major restaurants around Toronto, in addition to various other food-related events.
- If you're going to be in Tuscany on the 28-29th of January, check out Cioccolosità, an all-chocolate festival in Monsummano Terme.
- Up in Lancashire, Northcote Manor will be holding its annual Food and Wine Festival from January 24th to February 30th, featuring a lineup of guest chefs.
- Back in Toronto, Clafouti will be closed for vacation until February 8th.
I won a mug earlier this week for throwing together a rhyme incorporating the words "gin" and "cupcake" off the top of my head. A gin, ag'in, fill…
d_aulnoy is a delight to go shopping with. She is really good at explaining *why* vintage shopping is interesting for her, and only…
I finally pried myself from bed this morning when I heard a loud squawk coming, every few minutes, from somewhere near by. By that moment, it had…