- My kitchen is now dark chocolate brown and beige. It will be even more beige next week.
- California blinds are just like Venetian blinds, only with larger wooden slats.
- Having the right, niftily-designed shower caddy solves many problems.
- The comfy gel wrist rests I'm currently using with my computer are available to buy/replace in the UK.
- Revenge of the Sith - yep, it was a movie. I want Padme's hair stylist.
- The dollar store at Charles and Yonge sells mini Toblerone bars for 59 cents. (Thanks, aerinah!)
- Insomnia (Bathurst and Bloor) still has good potatoes.
- How can a street as short as mine have four speed humps proposed for it?
- On both Friday and Saturday, I ate dinner with groups of people, all of whom (including me) had their dinner bought for them.
My sister tells me that telling jokes to earn one's treat for Halloween is a Des Moines thing. People in the DC area don't do it. Really?
One of the highlights of going to the Chocolate Show today was a panel called "Judging the Judges". The award winners of a raft of major chocolate…
For weeks, I'd been looking forward to eating at Dabbous, but they cancelled at the last minute, thanks to a gas leak. We already had childcare, so I…