If you'd like to know how the game is played, I've posted rules and helpful hints here.
House rules reminder:
- The theme is Children's and Young Adult Literature.
- If you don't think a book qualifies, explain why. My decision on whether or not a book counts is final. It's only a game.
- You may not enter with The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, or Hamlet. They were the top three in the last game I hosted.
- Prize(s) will be awarded, if the winner(s) are willing.
- You do not have to be on my friendslist to play. That's why this is a public post.
Entries close around 1 pm (in the UK) this Wednesday, September 5th when voting will begin.
It's more fun if you all choose different books, but you're allowed to compete with the same book as someone else if you really want to.