- Sending off my dissertation by email last night inspired me: I'd like to tackle recreating the new iconography of the virtues with Playmobil.
- Innocent (brand) Lemon, Honey, and Ginger smoothies are my new favorite junk food.
- Soon I will write up meals from Così, Ristorante Tosca, and 2941. (D.C.) Also, the remnants of what I remember about Anthony's (Leeds) at this distance. I'm thinking another research trip to that restaurant might be called for you. You know. To refresh my memory.
- At a point in the recent past, I looked around at the websites of various local gyms. But it never would have occurred to me to check out some of the other closest gyms - the ones just across the river from us. None of the local places have day passes, so our houseguest is doing a daily commute by boat to the gym across the Thames. I'm all in favor of daily commutes by boat.
- The last few days on LJ (via I-don't-remember-where)
- Livejournal loves you.
I finally bought the album for this year's Eurovision. I listened to it on random today while sorting papers. Much to my surprise, a song came on…
This year's Eurovision song contest features a ridiculously large number of videos with very gloomy visuals, some justified, some not. Over half were…
I wrote this for a four-year-old, trying to minimize the amount of challenging vocabulary incorporated. Perhaps someone else out there would like…