Cheshire Crossing is a whimsical new web comic, the first volume of which is now out. It features all sorts of wonderful things. It's too bad that it'll be 3-6 months before the next volume is likely out. (via bonibaru)
Things to do in London this Saturday: "At the Millennium Bridge, architect Lord Noman Foster will escort the sheep across the Thames." In honor of the beginning of the London Architecture Biennale, there will be a procession of bishop-blessed sheep making their way from Southwark Cathedral all the way across the river to Smithfield Market, starting at 10:30 am.
vschanoes is a scholar of fairy tales, and was interviewed for a feature on the next collector's edition of The Princess Bride. It's always nifty when scholarly respectability can be properly applied to things of delight and fannishness.
If I had anything else to add to this list, I can no longer remember it because it died with my machine (again). My laptop was up and working for a good hour or two there before the same thing happened as several times earlier. I wonder what else I can do to try repairing it, shy of a full system reinstall.